Rhodes, Michigan
17.1K views

Update by user May 09, 2012

wraplondon.com and poetryfashion.com are sister companies and they have others. They are all run the same and you will have the same problems with them.

Original review posted by user May 09, 2012

This place is a joke.You spend a ton of money for their supposedly "high end" linen clothing that is touted as high fashion because it is coming from the UK and you get mediocre thin tops and pants that make you look like a frump because they are designed for UK people not Americans.

The sizing is way off and never fits and you wait forever to get them. But they get your money right away! It can take anywhere from 3 weeks to 3 months to get your packages from overseas and then you have to pay an enormous customs charge at the post office before you can get them. Then you have to mail your receipt to Florida and 3 weeks later you get a reimbursement.

Every return is sent to Florida then back to the UK so do not plan on seeing a refund for at least a month.I will never buy from this company again.

Review about: Wrap London Clothing.

Had an Experience with Wrap London?

Comments

Anchorage, Alaska, United States #1273260

I've been purchasing from Wrap for several years, and am very happy with the clothes I've received.The fabrics and details make the clothing special.

I am petite, and have had to learn what sizes work for me. I like that they list garment lengths, and whether the clothing is boxy, fitted, etc.

I have had no problems with delivery, returns, or customer service.I've never purchased from Poetry, so I can't speak to that, but in my experience, Wrap doesn't deserve the bad 'wrap' that's being put forth.

They are appalling - they stole my address from somewhere and keep bombarding me with catalogues despite me requesting 5x to stop! Pretty sure its illegal.

I read many of these comments, but decided to place an order anyway.i ordered tops and bottoms, had to return half the order because of sizing.

After several emails and calls because of no communication about my return, I finally made a threat... 6 weeks it took to get my refund!

If you order make sure you track it!And quite frankly the clothes are nothing special to go through all this...

I have spent a ltd of money with Poetry however the sweater dress I purchased was worn twice and stretched so more turned it. It was returned saying the size was correct, then I read reviews...not possible before I purchased it, to find it was oversized.

Bowden would never hav quibbled and I have had no reply to my complaint, will not buy again.

Whoa!Not my experience at all!

I purchased jeans of very high quality and fit, a sweater and two camisoles. The pricing was on par with other U.S. high end mail order clothing.

No, I did not purchase any linen products and gambled on the fact if I did have a return I might not see a credit for awhile.For me, no returns and I am very pleased with my purchases.

This site leads off with two 2012 complaints.....I wonder who is paying them to keep this negativity flowing three years later..top position on a page like this is no accident. But it is biased and not at all representative of the current experience with either Wrap of Poetry.

I think they are smaller than US - just like here, it varies from store to store. Ann Taylor runs small, Chico's larger. etc.

I have found the garments exactly as described.Light and airy tops, beautifully made coats.

Things are a bit skimpy - and made for slender people. I think that is well represented by their pictures. Their High Winter catalog has a nice range of over sized too. But they do say when something is fitted, etc.

I can only afford a few pieces a year, but I do love the attention to detail.

And have had -0- problems with getting my items quickly, or my returns taken care of.

I think maybe you are just fat and cranky about it.

Was going to place an order. Now, because of these reviews, I am not. Thanks for the reviews.